Superior Storage - Stutts Rd
142 Stutts Road Mooresville, NC 28117
SAVE A TRIP! MOVE IN TODAY ONLINE! - Select Unit Size Below and "Move In"!
24 Hours Access
Fenced & Gated
RV, Car, and Boat Parking
Online Bill Pay
Temperature-Controlled Units & Uncovered RV/Boat/Vehicle Parking in Mooresville, NC 28117
We have the solution to your storage needs at Superior Storage - Stutts Road. We offer the best customer service, affordable rates, easy access, and convenience. Are you interested in storing with us? Rent your unit and start storing today!
Features & Amenities
- Uncovered Boat/RV/Vehicle Parking
- 24-Hour Access
- Drive-Up Access
- Fenced & Gated
- 24-Hour Video Surveillance
Check Out What Our Customers Are Saying
Robert W on 02/20/2023Janet I belive her name is I'm BAD with names she is the most helpful and kind considering listens to what your needs are in fact she knew more than I cause I wound up having to get a bigger unit after all see I should of listened to the kind lady from the start thank you my dear and she's the manager I see why she is ! Thanks again see ya soon Cherokee Rob PEACE ✌ Mooresville Nc
Mike Martin on 02/06/2023Superior offers both climate controlled and regular storage units. Jennifer Finley was very friendly and offered great service. Not to mention the best rates I found in Mooresville!
Mark Gibson Realtor on 01/18/2023Jennifer was a great help in finding me a new unit. I wasn't looking forward to moving locations. Big help. Highly recommend.
From Downtown Mooresville, NC:
- Head west on W Wilson Ave
- Continue onto NC-1100/Brawley School Rd and follow for four miles
- Turn left onto State Rd 1112/Stutts Rd
- After 100 yards, Brawley Peninsula Self Storage will be on your right
From Denver, NC:
- Head northeast on State Rd 1373/Campground Rd for two miles
- Continue onto Slanting Bridge Rd
- After 2.3 miles, turn right onto NC-150 E and follow for seven miles
- Turn right onto Morrison Plantation Park
- After 1.2 miles, turn right onto NC-1100/Brawley School Rd
- After 1.6 miles, turn left onto State Rd 1112/Stutts Rd and follow for 100 yards
- Brawley Peninsula Self Storage will be on your right