SAVE A TRIP! MOVE IN TODAY ONLINE! - Select Unit Size Below and "Move In"!
24 Hours Access
Fenced & Gated
RV, Car, and Boat Parking
Online Bill Pay
Temperature-Controlled Units & Uncovered RV/Boat/Vehicle Parking in Mooresville, NC 28117
We have the solution to your storage needs at Superior Storage - Stutts Road. We offer the best customer service, affordable rates, easy access, and convenience. Are you interested in storing with us? Rent your unit and start storing today!
Features & Amenities
- Uncovered Boat/RV/Vehicle Parking
- 24-Hour Access
- Drive-Up Access
- Fenced & Gated
- 24-Hour Video Surveillance
Check Out What Our Customers Are Saying
Annemarie Economou on 11/25/2022Jennifer was very professional, well organized, polite, etc. She greeted me warmly, efficiently processed my paperwork, thoroughly explained the procedures for entering and exiting the facility, and more. The facility is clean and easy to access. I feel safe there.
Kasey G. Wood on 11/04/2022The manager is super friendly and makes me feel comforted knowing my items are taken care of with me being 9 hours away. I’m going to miss the friendship we have established when I go get my items and bring them back to Alabama.
john dieckmann on 10/29/2022I looked at a lot of storage facilities in Mooresville before making a decision. This was by far the best option, Jennifer was extremely helpful and made me confident in the choice. Above and beyond any other facility manager I’ve encountered.
From Downtown Mooresville, NC:
- Head west on W Wilson Ave
- Continue onto NC-1100/Brawley School Rd and follow for four miles
- Turn left onto State Rd 1112/Stutts Rd
- After 100 yards, Brawley Peninsula Self Storage will be on your right
From Denver, NC:
- Head northeast on State Rd 1373/Campground Rd for two miles
- Continue onto Slanting Bridge Rd
- After 2.3 miles, turn right onto NC-150 E and follow for seven miles
- Turn right onto Morrison Plantation Park
- After 1.2 miles, turn right onto NC-1100/Brawley School Rd
- After 1.6 miles, turn left onto State Rd 1112/Stutts Rd and follow for 100 yards
- Brawley Peninsula Self Storage will be on your right